- mas·ta·ba also mas·ta·bah (m s t -b ). n. An ancient Egyptian tomb with a rectangular base, sloping sides, and a flat roof.
- MASTABA MOUNT EXCAVATIONS
- BET KHALLAF, MASTABAS K1-K6 Known name: K, mastabas, Bet
- below rock cut tombs and a brick structure similar to mastaba K1 at Bet Khallaf, which The north side of the mastaba is covered by a mound of rubble.
- The mastaba of Ptahhetep and Akhethetep at Saqqareh
- NYU IFA LIBRARY. 3 1162 04525449 8. ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF EGYPT.
- Titles of TY as seen in his mastaba
- Titles of TY as seen in his mastaba.
- 5 Things All About Westport: August 16
- The exhibit focuses on two large-scale works in progress, “Over the River, Project for the Arkansas River, State of Colorado” and “The Mastaba, Project for the United Arab Emirates.” The first is “a proposed site-specific installation of 5.
- The best things in life are free
- The Bedouin Jerry Can Band is one of the varied groups managed by El-Mastaba Centre for traditional music, founded by Zakaria Ibrahim, who is the founder of the legendary El-Tanboura group from Port Said.
- Fairfield County Calendar
- An exhibition where the public can pause and reflect on that tragic day in our nation's history. www.fairfiedhistoricalsociety.
- Burial customs: mastabas.
- Giza Pyramids. Mastaba tombs at Giza Pyramids and excavations of
- Giza Pyramids mastaba tombs and excavations of pyramid builders village. Mastaba tombs of the nobles and dignitaries surround the Pyramids of Giza.
- mastabas: tombs of the Old Kingdom
- Mastaba D64, although named outside as "The Tomb of Ptahhotep", Its painted bas-beliefs easily hold up to comparison with those of the mastaba of Ty.
- Mastaba - LookLex Encyclopaedia
- Tomb structure in Ancient Egypt. PHOTOS. Article in the LookLex / Encyclopaedia.
Mastaba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mastaba books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvisitor pattern java
changeling external link