- Christo unwraps his latest vision but still has sights set on the Abu Dhabi
- The third is the Mastaba in Abu Dhabi. The name is taken from the Arabic word for ancient bench-like tomb structure, whose shape is also known as a trapezoid.
- christo & jeanne-claude show an extensive overview of works in progress in st
- christo and jeanne-claude had conceived the site-specific land art sculpture 'the mastaba' as early as 1977. set within a dramatic sand desert landscape surrounding abu dhabi, 'the mastaba' comprises an enigmatic cuboid shape particular to the islamic ...
- Old Kingdom Mastaba Found in Quesna
- CAIRO, EGYPT—Mamdouh El Damaty, Egypt's Minister of Antiquities, announced that a mastaba, or mud-brick tomb, from the Old Kingdom period had been found in Quesna, which is better known for its Roman period antiquities. “In 2010 a mud-brick ...
Mastaba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mastaba books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmargaret atwood non-fiction
valis rhipidon society
wwe draft 2004
negligence leading cases
surrealism history of surrealism