A selection of articles related to masticke.
Original articles from our library related to the Masticke. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Masticke.
- Mastic: Correspondences
- Pistacia lentiscus Folk Names: Gum Mastic, Masticke Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deity: Power: Psychic Powers, Manifestations, Lust...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
Masticke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Masticke books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Maculate Conceptions
- one long ere this, but for disfiguring my face: yet I had noted that a masticke patch upon som e wom ens Tem ples hath bin the very rheuwm e of beauty'.
- Masticke, of Ben, of Terebinth, and Myrtles, also with Rosin,. Galbanum, and Cyprian waxe, as occasion serues, and according as men list to sophisticat it.
- Liber Salomonis:
- and vitriol and masticke & thyme and croco. And the third day when it hath taken residence and shall be clensed putt.
- A Charlbury Mercer's Shop, 1623
- I lb. of masticke. 8.
Suggested Web Resources
- Blyth Power - A Little Touch of Harry in the Night (1984) pt.1 - YouTube
- Jul 26, 2011 1. Coriolanus 2. Smoke from Cromwell's Time 3.
- Healing Herbs
- Mastic (Pistacia lentiscus)- Also: Masticke, Gum Mastic Magickal: Manifestations, lust, clairvoyance. Medicinal: Helps stomach aches. Parts used: Resin.
- Names of Aliens in London, 1571
- Name, origin, ward, parish.
- POLISH NIGHTMARE
- Coriolanus 2. Smoke from Cromwell's Time 3. Chevy Chase 4.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskirlian photography
australian aboriginal music bunggul
ditransitive verb passive voice