A selection of articles related to masticke.
Original articles from our library related to the Masticke. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Masticke.
- Mastic: Correspondences
- Pistacia lentiscus Folk Names: Gum Mastic, Masticke Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deity: Power: Psychic Powers, Manifestations, Lust...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
Masticke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Masticke books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Shakespeare: First Folio
- When ranke Thersites opes his Masticke iawes,. 533. We shall heare Musicke, Wit, and Oracle.
- And the Inke wth wch thou shalt write be it of cleane galles and let it be made wth good white wyne & whole and wth gume and vitriol and masticke & thyme and.
- Maculate Conceptions
- one long ere this, but for disfiguring my face: yet I had noted that a masticke patch upon som e wom ens Tem ples hath bin the very rheuwm e of beauty'.24 The ...
- Barlowe, Arthur: The First Voyage to Roanoke (1584) - WW Norton
- Lybanus, Pynes, Cypres, Sassaphras, the Lentisk, or the tree that beareth the Masticke, the tree that beareth the rine of blacke Sinamon, of which Master Winter ...
- A full transcription of the Herbal is available here
- take Saint John wort: planten: millefoyle and terperten salet oil masticke frankin[ ] mirre and the oil of roses what things is good for to make halling salves:.
Suggested Web Resources
- Blyth Power - Sordid Tales From The Ffucke-Masticke Room
- Sep 4, 2011 From the album A Little Touch Of Harry In The Night Under the Greenwood tree Sits one much more unlikely than me Great are the lies that are ...
- Mastic | Definition of Mastic by Merriam-Webster
- 1 : an aromatic resinous exudate from mastic trees used chiefly in varnishes. 2 : any of various pasty materials used as protective coatings or cements.
- Shakespeare's Dentist
- Bad breath was treated with water and vinegar, then chewing masticke and washing the mouth out with a solution of Annis seeds, mints, and cloves sodden in ...
- Meeting Granganimeo; an excerpt from The first voyage made to the
- Sep 30, 2011 ... or of Lybanus, Pynes, Cypres, Sassaphras, the Lentisk, or the tree that beareth the Masticke, the tree that beareth the rine of blacke Sinamon,.
- Blyth Power : Junction Lyrics Index
- Junction Signal · Bind Their Kings In Chains · A Tribute To Admiral Byng · Sordid Tales From The Ffucke Masticke Room. TOP OF PAGE.
Related searchesron roesing
whidbey island demographics
gender-neutral pronoun tagalog