Mata Amritanandamayi Bhajans
- Amma's Bharat Yatra rolling into Hyderabad tomorrow
- World renowned spiritual leader Her Holiness Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, affectionately known to her devotees across the globe as "Amma," is undertaking a 'Bharat yatra.
- Rescued From the Deluge, It's Time for Thanksgiving
- Not because he was a long-ime devotee but because volunteers of Mata Amritanandamayi Math (MAM) were the first ones who reached him and his stranded family during the floods, distributing relief material and food.
- Mata for Education Inculcated With Values and Cultural Ethos
- PUDUCHERRY: Satguru Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi exhorted devotees to avoid lifestyle without regard for health, education without inculcating values and cultural ethos and development ignoring environment. She was addressing a huge gathering of ...
- Mata Amritanandamayi on visit to Chennai
- Chennai: Spiritual leader Mata Amritanandamayi, fondly known as Amma, will participate in the two-day mahotsavam of Brahmasthanam temple at Mata Amritanandamayi Math, Virugambakkam, from tomorrow. According to a press release, the two-day ...
- Is Your Yoga Practice an Imperialist Appropriation of Indian Culture?
- Arguments are simmering in America that when Westerners practice yoga and meditation they are engaged in a neo-colonialist appropriation of an ancient heritage. Proponents of this argument will tell you that the statue of the Buddha or Shiva on your ...
Mata Amritanandamayi Bhajans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mata Amritanandamayi Bhajans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mata Amritanandamayi Bhajans Topics
Related searchesimmanuel wallerstein theory
st martins day england
meat list of meats
the spy who loved me locations