- Nila Suktam - Srihayagrivan.org
- The mAtariSvAn is the messenger of Vivasvat, a Vedic God, who brought hidden fire to the Bhrgus In essence, mAtariSvAn is one of the vAyu-s (life currents).
- Gita Verses
- reached it, it walked before them. Though standing still, it overtakes the others who are running. Matarisvan (the wind, the moving spirit) bestows powers on it.
- Sri Nrusimha PanchAmrutam
- HYMNS FROM THE RIG VEDA1
- was shown forth to Matarisvan [a divine being] in the highest firmament.
- ASIC Gazette
- Feb 1, 2005 070 530 531. MATAR TRANSPORT PTY LTD. 089 285 325 ..
- Part 5: Tauhid - oneness of God
- They have styled Him Indra [the resplendent], Mitra [the surveyor], Varuna [the venerable], AgniGarutmat [the great], for learned priests call one by many names as they speak of the adorable as Yama [ordainer] and Matarisvan [cosmic breath].
- Matarisvan is a minor Hindu messenger god, mentioned in Vedic texts, and the attendant of Agni. A.G.
- Recent Acquisitions: Correspondence, Manuscripts and Recordings
- anonymously in “Private Memoran- dum concerning Ralph Schoenman”. (C. ; Clark, pp.
- A Vedic Reader (Excerpts)
- Aug 31, 2000 Matarisvan is a divine being also referred to only in scattered stanzas of the RV.
Matari Svan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Matari Svan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Matari Svan Topics
abd ar-razzaq an-naif
toy story 3 original plot
the killers band quotes