- 'the stroke of an oar given in true time'
- Richet, while convinced of the reality of materializations, was reluctant to embrace the “anthropomorphic hypothesis” that their sources were disembodied spirits.
- Ritualized Oligarchy and the Plight of Innocence in Jonathan Monaghan's 3D
- This is the fifth in a series on the new 3D-Materialization Art, a highly-reflexive 3D Art made by artists who distance themselves from the commercial uses of 3D by taking up the dematerializing principles of Conceptual Art.
- Tour the Top 10 Booths at Artissima 2015
- Yesterday at midday, under a radiant November sun, the 2015 edition of Artissima opened its doors to VIPs and press members in Turin.
- Double-stink of Cologne.
- IT'S A DOUBLE stink. The first rises from the deliberate mass violation of women in Cologne by Muslim immigrants on New Year's Eve.
- The era of Vermont's one-room schoolhouses
- Soon after the settlement of Georgia began in earnest in 1785, the need arose for a school to educate its children. The Evarts School, built on the south bank of Mill River, was named for one of the town's founding families, headed by Capt.
Materializations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Materializations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
list of legal terms r