A selection of articles related to maternal bond.
Original articles from our library related to the Maternal Bond. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maternal Bond.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
New Testament >> Colossians
- Poppet Magick and an Example for Healing
- There are various forms and types of this magick, and listed below is a basic guide and some tips on how to enhance your poppet spell. Poppet magick is extremely powerful and should be used with care. Most people associate poppet magick with Voodoo and...
Spells >> Poppet Magick
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore,...
New Testament >> Revelation
Maternal Bond is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maternal Bond books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mother's Day and charming pictures of the maternal bond between animals around
- Some say it with hugs, others with kisses. But all around the world, for any species, there's an unmistakable bond of affection between a mother and her young.
- Maternal bond as told by sweaters and science
- Our first home consisted of two dorm rooms connected by a kitchenette, and our first furniture was from Wal-Mart's lawn and garden center. My first full-time job paid $7 per hour, and frankly, I was thrilled.
- Three doctors, one opinion on breastfeeding: Take care of yourselves, too, mamas
- Despite our knowledge about the importance of maternal mental well-being to healthy mother-baby bonding, we let shame and guilt eclipse our good sense. The potential benefits of breast feeding are extensive and well-documented: decreased rates of ...
- Grieving family supports suspect; McDonalds turn to faith, community
- Gabe McDonald has been charged with two felony counts of capital murder and remained behind bars Wednesday at the Ector County Detention Center in lieu of $2 million bond. The teen-age suspect is ineligible for the death penalty ...
- Seal Study Reveals Oxytocin Role In Bond Between Mother And Child
- The hormone oxytocin is associated to the ideal maternal behavior and the strong bond between mother and child. It is present in all mothering mammals, including humans. In a 2011 study, a mice study found that injecting oxytocin can tame even the most ...