A selection of articles related to mathematical jargon.
Original articles from our library related to the Mathematical Jargon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mathematical Jargon.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A New Type of Money Magic
- A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for success. Grandparents buy their new-born grandchild a Savings Bond, a gesture which will be stored away for decades before being &q...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Mathematical Jargon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathematical Jargon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Everyday Mathematics Jargon & Math Vocabulary
- The Everyday Mathematics program is rich with the language of mathematics. introduced in each grade of the Everyday Math program, unit by unit.
- Math jargon
- Math jargon. Margaret M. Fleck.
- Genius of Ramanujan VS. Modern Mathematical Technology Robert
- Once we understand what he has done, we feel certain that we, too could have done it. It is di¤erent with the magicians.
- /2»- a
- to navigate between the Charybdis of undefined mathematical jargon and the Scylla of vague, seemingly but not necessarily more understandable, statements.
Suggested News Resources
- Uncertainly yours, the cat
- Stripped of mathematical jargon, the Uncertainty Principle says something simple: The act of measuring something affects that measurement. For example, it is impossible to determine both the location of an electron and the speed at which it moves.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of mathematical jargon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The language of mathematics has a vast vocabulary of specialist and technical terms.
- Glossary: A Quick Guide to the Mathematical Jargon
- May 26, 1999 Glossary: A Quick Guide to the Mathematical Jargon.
- Mathematical jargon glossary
- Free glossaries at TranslationDirectory.com. Mathematical jargon glossary.
- Squirreled Thoughts: Mathematical Jargon
- Mar 1, 2011 Mathematical Jargon.
Mathematical Jargon Topics
Related searchesthe country wife first performance
cluniac reforms monastic revival
gmc straight-6 engine 270
map projection compromise projections
greatly enlightened world-honored one
elliott wave theory criticism