A selection of articles related to mathematical jargon.
Original articles from our library related to the Mathematical Jargon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mathematical Jargon.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- A New Type of Money Magic
- A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for success. Grandparents buy their new-born grandchild a Savings Bond, a gesture which will be stored away for decades before being &q...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Mathematical Jargon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathematical Jargon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Everyday Mathematics Jargon & Math Vocabulary
- The Everyday Mathematics program is rich with the language of mathematics. introduced in each grade of the Everyday Math program, unit by unit.
- Math jargon
- Math jargon. Margaret M. Fleck.
- Genius of Ramanujan VS. Modern Mathematical Technology Robert
- Once we understand what he has done, we feel certain that we, too could have done it. It is di¤erent with the magicians.
- /2»- a
- to navigate between the Charybdis of undefined mathematical jargon and the Scylla of vague, seemingly but not necessarily more understandable, statements.
Suggested News Resources
- Uncertainly yours, the cat
- Stripped of mathematical jargon, the Uncertainty Principle says something simple: The act of measuring something affects that measurement. For example, it is impossible to determine both the location of an electron and the speed at which it moves.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of mathematical jargon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The language of mathematics has a vast vocabulary of specialist and technical terms.
- Glossary: A Quick Guide to the Mathematical Jargon
- May 26, 1999 Glossary: A Quick Guide to the Mathematical Jargon.
- Mathematical jargon glossary
- Free glossaries at TranslationDirectory.com. Mathematical jargon glossary.
- Squirreled Thoughts: Mathematical Jargon
- Mar 1, 2011 Mathematical Jargon.
Mathematical Jargon Topics
Related searcheslincoln in new zealand
pit viper habitat and behavior
history of communism cuba
filipino people culture and religion
dagger typography trivia
spanish grammar prepositions