A selection of articles related to mathematical jargon.
Original articles from our library related to the Mathematical Jargon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mathematical Jargon.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Mathematical Jargon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathematical Jargon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bt talong: Better safe than sorry
- (Editor's Note: In the interest of fair play, we are running this piece explaining why the Supreme Court handed down last December a ruling banning the field testing of Bt talong. The article is in response to the one written by Sarah Lynne S.
- Computer scientists produce realistic face models from video recordings
- To animate a face in complete detail, an exact three-dimensional model of the face is required, referred to as a face rig in the industry jargon. ...
- Bill And Melinda Gates Have Educational Superpowers
- Most scientific explanations of complex problems go over people's heads because speakers use jargon or esoteric words that are hard to grasp. The human mind doesn't handle abstractions; there's power in specificity. Gates uses very specific examples to ...
- Threats to hedge fund managers' 'secret sauce'
- Hedge fund managers are arguably the celebrity chefs of the money management industry. They are best able to whip up returns that make investors drool. But financial engineers are unpicking their secret sauce and finding new ways to sell it by the bottle.
- CLASSICS: Rocket Science Professor Robin Tuluie's divining rod for better
- The people who gravitate to astrophysics find math a natural language, so I wasn't surprised to learn that instead of looking up the various expressions describing the motions of a vehicle, Tuluie found it easier just to derive them as needed.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mathematical Jargon Topics
Related searchesmedievil characters
apa tani history
fish and chips packaging and wrapping
social justice definition
syllable rime syllable structure