A selection of articles related to mathematics.
Original articles from our library related to the Mathematics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mathematics.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Mathematics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathematics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Q&A: Preventing an Achievement Gap in Mathematics Starts Early
- A long-term NC State research project on how to provide students with a firm foundation in mathematics, starting in kindergarten, sheds light on ways to lessen the likelihood of an academic achievement gap in later grades.
- The mathematics of ending the endless war on poverty
- The mathematics of ending the endless war on poverty. By Bruce Thompson. The Wall Street Journal has an article titled “Americans Rank Last in Problem-Solving With Technology,” with very bad news for the economy.
- Kira Hamman, instructor in mathematics, will present "Mathematics and Social
- MONT ALTO, Pa. — Penn State Mont Alto will continue its spring Colloquy Series when Kira Hamman, instructor in mathematics, presents "Mathematics and Social Justice" at 2 p.m.
- Mathematics meets music
- The annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science wrapped up last week in Washington, DC. One particularly enjoyable and informative highlight was a session on Mathematics and Music, which presented some work in ...
- Department of Mathematics to 'pie' professors for Pi Day fundraiser March 14
- Pi Day is the annual celebration of the mathematical constant π and is held every year on March 14, according to Dr. Michael Schroeder, assistant professor in the department.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharisma the psychology of charisma
grip strength types of grip
oral hypoglycemic agents
professor carl friedrich von weizscker