A selection of articles related to mathematics.
Original articles from our library related to the Mathematics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mathematics.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
Mathematics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathematics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mathematics. Mathematics Professional Development. Purpose.
- Math Standards.indb
- COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS for MATHEMATICS table of development of K–6 mathematics standards in the U.S.
- Mathematics Content Standards - Curriculum Frameworks (CA Dept
- When the Mathematics Content Standards for California Public Schools, and contributions to the mathematics ad hoc committee deserve special recognition.
- M A T H E M A T I C S
- First Grade. Sixth Grade. M A T H E M A T I C S.
- Mathematics: Content Knowledge
- The Praxis Content Knowledge test in Mathematics is designed to assess the necessary for a beginning teacher of secondary school mathematics.
Suggested News Resources
- Western given $2.9M to study science teacher prep
- The study will be a joint effort of Western's College of Sciences and Technology and Woodring College of Education. George Nelson is director of the Science, Mathematics, and Technology Education Program at Western.
- Solving America's math challenge
- 4, 2011, class at the MetroWest School of Mathematics in Framingham. By Scott O'Connell It's a capitulation that's been made by countless right-brained people throughout history: “Maybe I'm just not good at math.
- 500 female students end Science and Mathematics workshop
- The Otumfuo Osei Tutu II Charity Foundation has organized a five-day science and mathematics clinic for selected female students in the Ashanti Region. It brought together 500 participants from 30 senior and junior high schools.
- Can you calculate the world's greatest sportsperson?
- Mathematician Rob Eastaway, co-author of The Hidden Mathematics of Sport, investigates. The case for Indian batsman Sachin Tendulkar is certainly strong.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mathematics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mathematics is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change. Mathematicians seek out patterns and formulate new conjectures.
- Mathematics - About.com
- Math tutorials, lessons, tips, instructions, math worksheets, math formulas, multiplication.
- Wolfram MathWorld: The Web's Most Extensive Mathematics Resource
- Aug 29, 2011 Glossary of terms. Material ranges from undergraduate to research level.
- Free Online Course Materials | Mathematics | MIT OpenCourseWare
- These courses represent a selection of Mathematics courses taught at MIT.
- Math.com - World of Math Online
- We hope your visit to math.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbank of america diversity
old english poetry
inspector morse spinoff series
the sims description
triple j comedy