- The Planner: Tuesday, March 15
- In conjunction with the Blanton's “Come As You Are: Art of the 1990s,” the museum is screening artist Matthew Barney's “Cremaster” film series, a set of five movies that he released over an eight-year period starting in 1994.
- Violet at ArtsWest Until April 3rd. Don't Blame Me If You Never See Reality
- The Barneyesque is a space associated with Matthew Barney and can be visually similar to Busby Berkeley's space–logic and reality are subject to the will of the author in this space and anything can happen.
- Trying on Gender with Self-Portraits and Props
- Not solely self-reflexive, there are rock and cult influences in his work and demeanor that suggest the punk offspring of Claude Cahun and Matthew Barney.
- Celebrate the end of the Civil War and more free things, March 13-19
- Artist Matthew Barney's acclaimed “Cremaster” film cycle will screen for five days as part of the current “Come As You Are: Art of the 1990s” exhibit. 12 p.m.
- Björk Already Working on New Album, Which Will Be Like 'Paradise'
- Björk's Vulnicura was a sweeping—if not mesmerizingly depressive—tribute to her breakup with former lover Matthew Barney. Co-produced by Arca and The Haxan Cloak, Vulnicura set something of a new precedent for albums dealing with emotional grief, ...
Mathew Barney is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathew Barney books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mathew Barney Topics
Related searchesxian great goose pagoda
the bostonians plot summary
jeff bezos early career
fischer group notation