- Sex, lies and arsenic: how the 'king of poisons' lost its crown
- It was at this point that respected chemist Mathieu Orfila, an acknowledged authority on the Marsh test, was called (ironically by the defence) to examine the results. He performed the test again and demonstrated that it had been carried out incorrectly.
- Dial chem for murder
- But despite compelling circumstantial evidence, the Marsh test seemed at first to show no traces of the poison in the exhumed corpse.
- The rise and fall of arsenic.
- About a year into the trial, the renowned toxicologist Mathieu Orfila was called upon to examine Lafarge's remains.
Mathieu Orfila is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathieu Orfila books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Mathieu Orfila Topics
Related searchesbolted joint theory
heracles heracles male lovers
sampling statistics random sampling
janeane garofalo politics