- Sex, lies and arsenic: how the 'king of poisons' lost its crown
- It was at this point that respected chemist Mathieu Orfila, an acknowledged authority on the Marsh test, was called (ironically by the defence) to examine the results. He performed the test again and demonstrated that it had been carried out incorrectly.
- Dial chem for murder
- But despite compelling circumstantial evidence, the Marsh test seemed at first to show no traces of the poison in the exhumed corpse.
- The rise and fall of arsenic.
- About a year into the trial, the renowned toxicologist Mathieu Orfila was called upon to examine Lafarge's remains.
Mathieu Orfila is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathieu Orfila books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mathieu Orfila Topics
Related searchesvocational education singapore
sarcoidosis signs and symptoms
dr no the novel
caste social hierarchy of india