- Mathikettan to be opened to visitors
- The Forest Department is planning to open Mathikettan, the pristine hill station in the Western Ghats, to visitors.
- Nuclear rumours delay India's bid for neutrino glory
- The Mathikettan Shola in Shantanpara village of Idukki, a protected area (PA) is within 10 km of the project. The Chief Wildlife Warden in charge of the PA should have approved the project. This did not happen.
- Times Passion Trail: Take the road less travelled
- On the route, after negotiating the grasslands, you arrive at the edge of the Mathikettan Shola National Park, home to a variety of flora and the fauna including the Malabar giant squirrel, gaur, sambar, and elephants.
- Butterfly survey spots 206 species in Munnar
- According to G. Prasad, wildlife warden at Munnar, the survey team has systematically reviewed the Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary as well as the four national parks of Mathikettan Shola, Pampadum Shola, Anamudy Shola and the Kurinjimala wildlife sanctuary.
Mathikettan Shola is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathikettan Shola books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mathikettan Shola Topics
Related searchesthe 700 club 700 club asia
us ninth army