- Math explained in easy language, plus puzzles, games, quizzes, worksheets and a forum. For K-12 kids, teachers and parents.
- Tax Credit Advisor - The New Math: Net Zero Represents the Ideal in
- 10 Tax Credit Advisor | January 2011 www.housingonline.com.
- Swapping Hats: A Generalization of Montmort's Problem - MathNet
- Swapping Hats: A Generalization of Montmort's Problem. Gabriela R. Sanchis.
- PASSINGS: Charles S. Dubin, Jonathan Exley
- Among the awards Dubin received in his long career were a daytime Emmy Award in 1990 for directing "Mathnet" segments of the public TV program "Square One TV.
- Mathnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mathnet is a segment on the children's television show Square One, of which five seasons were produced (1987-88, 1990-92).
- Math.NET Project
- Math.NET Project. A mathematical open source (MIT/X11, LGPL & GPL) library written in C#/.
- Mathnet (TV Series 1987–1992) - IMDb
- Created by David D. Connell, Jim Thurman. Directed by Charles S.
- Mathnet - To Cogitate and To Solve!
- Includes show history, fan fiction, sound and video clips, and mailing list.
- Square One TV: Mathnet - Case of the Great Car Robbery pt.3
- Jul 28, 2007 Cars are mysteriously disappearing from all over L.A. without leaving a trace.
Mathnet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mathnet books and related discussion.