- Matoaka rebuilding and hoping to add tourism industry to the town
- "We are friends and we try to do the best we can and get something done," says Nelson. Matoaka also received an anonymous grant of one-hundred thousand dollars. With the money the mayor says they were able to fix the towns garbage truck, purchase a ...
- Town of Matoaka plans to pay thousands in back taxes
- "A lady pulled up and came to the front door of town hall and presented me with her badge and said, 'I am an IRS agent.'" That's how Mayor Travis Colonna was made aware that the Town of Matoaka owed more than $40,000 in back taxes. He says the ...
- Worker, first responder injured in logging accident
- MATOAKA — A worker and a first responder were injured Tuesday morning in an accident at a Mercer County mine site near Clark's Gap and Peter's Gap. The Matoaka Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched approximately 10:30 a.m.
- Active warrants in Tazewell County — Mar. 6
- Robin Kimberly Howerton, 40, Matoaka. Wanted for probation violation stemming from concealment. • Steven Lee Cooper, 33, Richlands, Va.
- Hornsby to host music festival in Williamsburg
- Bruce Hormsby and the Noisemakers play the Lake Matoaka Amphitheater in May 2015 to a sold-out crowd. (Rob Ostermaier/Daily Press). Mike HoltzclawContact Reportermholtzclaw@dailypress.
Matoaka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Matoaka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
sean patrick flanery
table of integrals definite integrals
beagle famous beagles
pope julius ii