- Ban on women in Sabarimala must be lifted: Mahesh Sharma
- Stay away from Kerala's temple traditions and practices.. No one is compelling you to visit it. Come as a guest but don't provoke the local sensitivity .
- The delusion of pure Englishness
- Geneticists refer to a 'mitochondrial Eve' (circa 100-110,00 BC), since mitochondrial DNA (inherited on the matriachal line) shows that all living humans have at least one female ancestor in common at some point within that time-period.
- The age of peacocks: British men get serious at last about looking good
- Lewis Hamilton, Tinie Tempah, Douglas Booth, Nick Grimshaw and Jack Guinness attend the Topman Design show during the British Fashion Council's London Collections. Photograph: Daniel Leal-Olivas/PA. Hannah Marriott · @maid_marriott.
- Our Skulls Didn't Evolve to be Punched
- Hands evolved to punch faces. Faces evolved to take punches. That's the hypothesis being bandied about by University of Utah researchers Michael Morgan and David Carrier, the pair proposing that the apparent “protective buttressing” of our skulls and ...
Matriachal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Matriachal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszoroastrianism beliefs
washingtonian temperance society
superman personality and character