A selection of articles related to matriarchal societies.
Original articles from our library related to the Matriarchal Societies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Matriarchal Societies.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Matriarchal Societies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Matriarchal Societies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Matriarchal Society: Definition and Theory
- outline of my „theory of matriarchal societies“ for the first time. I had started to matriarchal society of the Iroquois of his time (1851 and 1871/77).
- The Myth of Matriarchy: Why Men Rule in Primitive Society
- indisputable case of matriarchy.
- Special seminar week on matriarchal societies at International
- Jul 25, 2010 The International Academy HAGIA on Modern Matriarchal Studies announced a special seminar week on matriarchal societies.
- Feminism from an African and Matriarchal Culture Perspective How
- while in matriarchal societies the child bears the surname of his mother?
- Press release - 2nd World Congress on Matriarchal Studies
- Culture in matrilineal, matrifocal, matriarchal Societies. It was organized and chaired by.
Suggested News Resources
- Mary Faulkner and the potluck of women's spirituality
- Faulkner tells us that matriarchal societies “were peaceful and based in economic equality. Male warrior cultures known as Kurgans invaded Europe about 6000 years ago and imposed their hierarchical rule that replaced the earlier societies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Matriarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "[T]here is plenty of evidence of ancient societies where women held greater power than in many societies today.
- Mosuo, One of the Last Matriarchal Societies - Softpedia
- Sep 23, 2006 In the Xiaolianghshan Mountains, Yunnan province (South East China), live the Mosuo people, one of the last living matriarchal societies today.
- Contemporary Matriarchal Societies - Nic.fi nic
- Jul 28, 2002 Examples of matriarchal societies are the Khasi and Garo, Nagovisi and Machinguenga.
- Matriarchy: history or reality?
- Apr 25, 2009 Is matriarchy impossible?
Matriarchal Societies Topics
Related searchesequity swap examples
mbale islamic university
oxide chemical properties