- Living examples of matrilineal societies in India
- Following the matrilineal law of inheritance, the youngest daughter of the house will stay with the parents and inherit the house that is named after her mother. The husband is expected to leave his house and live with his wife in his mother-in-laws house.
- 6 Adat Matrilineal yang Masih Berlaku Sampai Saat Ini
- Liputan6.com, Jakarta Jika Anda telah dan pernah melewati masa SMP dan SMA, maka tentu kata 'matrilineal' masih sedikit menggugah ingatan Anda. Tahukah Anda apa itu matrilineal?
- How the traditional indigenous practice of beading can lead to frank talk
- In Gitxsan culture, for example, matrilineal rights and responsibilities are connected to the relationship to and care for the land, which is connected to the spirit that permeates everything.
- 'Kingdom of Daughters' in China Draws Tourists to Its Matrilineal Society
- Their task is to showcase the traditions of the Mosuo, a minority ethnic group said to be the country's last matrilineal society, where children take their mothers' surnames and daughters are preferred to sons.
- Meghalaya beauties to walk the ramp in Delhi
- It is sad that even in a matrilineal state like Meghalaya there are a number of domestic violence related cases.
Matrilineal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Matrilineal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescavalese cable-car disaster
dream symbol new ideas
guillain-barr syndrome prevalence
bicycle bicycle physics