- Jogi mutt gets a new king
- This tradition is being continued in the temple ever since the mutt was under Sri Matsyendranatha and Sri Gorakshanatha.
- Spalding yoga classes in Russian for all nationalities
- He spent five months at the temple being initiated into Natha Yoga and becoming a follower of Shri Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. Nikolay said: “It turned my life upside down, not just physically.
- New 'Raja' of Yogeshwara Math to be anointed on March 7
- On the day of Car Festival, he leads on a horse in front of the chariot, a practice that has come from the time of Matsyendranath and Gorakshanath, who were responsible for the establishment of the Temple.
- New 'raja' for Yogeshwara Math
- Matsyendranath and Gorakshanath are the founders of Nath Panth, a guru-shishya tradition that preaches attaining 'Mukti' through yoga. This tradition has spread throughout India and neighbouring countries, mainly Nepal, Tibet, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, ...
- Nepali Artists Engage With Quake-Hit Communities
- That August afternoon, we followed them as they circled the town and came to a halt in front of the destroyed Rato Matsyendranath temple. A long-haired man, face painted with red, was getting wrapped around by a ribbony fabric, also red. I kept watching.
Matsyendranatha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Matsyendranatha books and related discussion.