- Jogi mutt gets a new king
- This tradition is being continued in the temple ever since the mutt was under Sri Matsyendranatha and Sri Gorakshanatha.
- Spalding yoga classes in Russian for all nationalities
- He spent five months at the temple being initiated into Natha Yoga and becoming a follower of Shri Guru Yogi Matsyendranath. Nikolay said: “It turned my life upside down, not just physically.
- New 'Raja' of Yogeshwara Math to be anointed on March 7
- On the day of Car Festival, he leads on a horse in front of the chariot, a practice that has come from the time of Matsyendranath and Gorakshanath, who were responsible for the establishment of the Temple.
- New 'raja' for Yogeshwara Math
- Matsyendranath and Gorakshanath are the founders of Nath Panth, a guru-shishya tradition that preaches attaining 'Mukti' through yoga. This tradition has spread throughout India and neighbouring countries, mainly Nepal, Tibet, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, ...
- Nepali Artists Engage With Quake-Hit Communities
- That August afternoon, we followed them as they circled the town and came to a halt in front of the destroyed Rato Matsyendranath temple. A long-haired man, face painted with red, was getting wrapped around by a ribbony fabric, also red. I kept watching.
Matsyendranatha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Matsyendranatha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdabbs greer
list of palaces malaysia
he got game plot summary