- Matsyendranath - Topic:Yoga - Online Encyclopedia.
- Short reviews
- Rato Matsyendranath of Patan and Bungamati,-. Tribhuvan University He begins by describing the two temples of Rato Matsyendranath - Taha.
- PB July 2011.indd
- Matsyendranatha: The First Human Guru.
- Sakti Shrines and Kapalika Practices in Orissa
- Matsyendranath in hisKaulajnananirnaya.
- A Bibliography of the Works on the Buddhism of Nepal and its Culture
- Kaulajnanah Nirnaya and Some Minor Texts of the School of Matsyendranatha. Calcutta Sanskrit Series no. 3.
- Notes on Pagan India
- There are books related to the Nathas where Matsyendranatha is stated to be the are temples dedicated jointly to Matsyendranatha and to Avalokiteshwara.
- Visions of the past
- The artefacts are exhibited in a standard ethnographic manner. In some cases, puppets help visualise the living culture; for instance, the festival of Rato Matsyendranath.
- Matsyendranath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Matsyendranatha (Sanskrit: मत्स्येन्द्रनाथ) or Machindranath (9th-10th century) was one of the eighty-four Mahasiddhas.
- Matsyendranatha (Indian religious leader) -- Britannica Online
- Matsyendranatha (Indian religious leader), 10th century?
- India, Matsyendranatha and the Yogini chakra - YouTube
- Mar 30, 2010 The esoteric teachings of the Kaulajñânanirnaya from the school of the Yogini Kaula of Matsyendranatha.
- Традиция Натхов - About us
- Our school was founded by Yogi Matsyendranatha Maharaj.
Matsyendranatha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Matsyendranatha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.