A selection of articles related to mattathias maccabee.
Original articles from our library related to the Mattathias Maccabee. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mattathias Maccabee.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
Mattathias Maccabee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mattathias Maccabee books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Maccabees: 166 B.C. The Agrarian Wars
- The Maccabees – 166 B.C.. The Agrarian Wars.
- Lesson 22: The Maccabean Resistance (1 Maccabees 1-7; 2
- Lesson 22: The Maccabean Resistance (1 Maccabees 1-7; 2 Maccabees 4-15). Mattathias and the Rise of a Jewish Resistance.
- Hanukkah 'The Feast of Dedication was taking place in Jerusalem. It
- Mattathias and his five sons; one of whom was known as Judah the. Maccabee, which means 'hammer', led the family.
Suggested News Resources
- Apparachnikim from here and there
- (Ezra 10) Sometime around 167 BCE Mattathias Maccabee saw a Jew who went to offer sacrifice at a Greek altar.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mattathias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The father of Judah and the other Maccabee leaders, Mattathias was from a rural priestly family from Modi'in.
- Five Maccabees: Mattathias Had 5 Sons: Lyrics & Sound Clip
- Mattathias had 5 sons. (Mattathias Mattathias). Eliezer, oldest one (Eliezer Eliezer).
- Maccabean Revolt - My Jewish Learning
- The following article describes the revolt directed by Mattathias and his five sons (Jonathan, Simon, Judah, Eleazar, and Yohanan--the Maccabees).
Related searcheselectrostatics fundamental concepts
strike attack legal implications
tarsila do amaral
biopiracy preventing biopiracy
polish language word order
hms southampton d90