Matter Of Britain The Arthurian Cycle
A selection of articles related to matter of britain the arthurian cycle.
Original articles from our library related to the Matter Of Britain The Arthurian Cycle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Matter Of Britain The Arthurian Cycle.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Matter Of Britain The Arthurian Cycle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Matter Of Britain The Arthurian Cycle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Twenty years after the protests, what is the legacy of the Newbury bypass?
- Newbury defined the 1990s road protests. Swampy – now a family man living in Wales – was barely there but images of him and other protesters dominated the news in disaffected Britain and attracted thousands of students, the unemployed, former soldiers ...
- Mary Gaitskill's 'The Mare' Turns The White Savior Narrative On Its Head
- Her series of bad boyfriends is a cycle Ginger admits she understands nothing about, except for her tendency to continually fuel it.
- Chris Froome wins the Sun Tour with final-stage victory
- At the top of the climb, KOM leader Chris Harper (State of Matter MAAP) and Chris Froome emerged from the bunch to contest the KOM sprint. Froome put in a short dig to move back into the lead in that classification.
- Baywatch movie reboot: Everything you need to know
- Sony's current flagship phone, the Xperia Z5 might only be a matter of months old, but the firm's insatiable need for all too rapid handset updates means yet another device is already in the works.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.