- Kaupapa - Concepts Kaumatua - Definition Tangihanga - Funerals Hura Mau Rakau - Weapons Samples of different Maori Mau - Raukau - weapons.
- Korikori A Iwi MAU RAKAU Ancient Maori Weaponry
- Bo McGee – Kaimahi - Korikori A Iwi. • Began Mau Rakau in 2002 at the age of 17yrs.
- MAORI - UC Education Plus
- MAU RAKAU ok L1-3. Field: MAORI. Nga mahi a te whare pora (accred: L2).
- Assessment Activity Instruction Sheet
- authority can be asked to be the verifier (mau rākau expert).
- Youth Get Together and Get Active
- Sport Northland Taitamariki Tuu Ora hip hop and mau rakau programmes.
- Success Stories
- Our Mau Rakau project started in 2007, and CAYAD's by four elite Mau rakau exponents from tairawhiti.
- Kids have pride in community
- He has been a class representative, a mau rakau tutor at his school and Kerikeri Primary School, kapa haka tutor, jazz band leader, guitar tutor and peer support leader. He loves music and Maori culture and plans to fuse the two worlds in his own way.
- Mau rākau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mau rākau, meaning "to bear a weapon", is a martial art based on traditional Māori weapons. Contents.
- PCC Te Manahua 2009 mau rakau - YouTube
- Aug 25, 2009 Visit the http://www.polynesia.
- Cayad - Mau rakau hui on Vimeo
- Aug 16, 2009 Gathering to encourage Maori youth through pride in Maoritanga.
- maori.org.nz Slideshows - Mau Rakau - Weapons : Kotiate
- The kotiate is classed as a short club. Notice the texture of the kotiate. This one is made is whale bone, a very valuble commodity to the Maori world.
Mau Rakau is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mau Rakau books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mau Rakau Topics
Related searchescharles dickens literary style
dream dictionary airplane
edo period decline of the tokugawa
chinook centre history