- Kit Harington tells 'Game of Thrones' fans that Jon Snow is dead — and he ain
- A devout Christian and doting mother, Ned Flanders' wife Maude tragically dies after she falls off a grandstand at the Springfield Speedway.
- Maude Flanders, 'The Simpsons'
- Maude Flanders, 'The Simpsons'. Leave it to Homer Simpson to screw up so badly he kills someone. Ned Flanders' beloved wife Maude was killed when a set of catapulted T-shirts knocked her off the bleachers of the Springfield raceway and into the parking ...
- Forget The Treehouse Of Horror! Here Are All The Simpsons Characters That Have
- CLICK HERE to view "9 Simpsons Characters That Died!" CLICK HERE to view "9 Simpsons Characters That Died!" [Image via FOX.
- The Simpsons to kill off character this season
- Death has come to Springfield in the past, most recently with the untimely passing of Maude Flanders, wife of the Simpsons' preternaturally cheerful next-door neighbor Ned, who bit the dust after falling off a grandstand at the racetrack.
- I Want To Kill Maude Flanders With Nike's T-Shirt Gun
- There are few things in life more satisfying than using compressed air to fire textiles at high velocities.
Maude Flanders is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maude Flanders books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.