Maulana Kausar Niazi
- Intelligence fault lines: East Pakistan endgame — II
- He would have his party organ the daily Musawat and its editor in-chief, Maulana Kausar Niazi function as a press arm of the regime.
- Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (left) with Kausar Niazi (right). — Courtesy photo
- However, Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi and Maulana Kausar Niazi wanted to adopt a different route: they were inclined to hold parleys with the military and find a negotiable solution to save Bhutto.
- Maulana who?
- The term is also believed to have been a spin-off of a sarcastic phrase 'Maulana Whiskey' that was coined by IJT members in the Punjab to describe the allegedly whiskey loving former Jamat-i-Islami (JI) leader, Maulana Kausar Niazi. According to Bilal ...
- Makhdoom Amin Fahim — a dedicated leader and poet
- When in 1977 Gen Ziaul Haq wanted political parties to be registered, the PPP created a new faction called the Pakistan Peoples' Party Parliamentarians to evade any action by Gen Zia. Mr Fahim was appointed its chairman. Unlike Maulana Kausar Niazi and ...
Maulana Kausar Niazi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maulana Kausar Niazi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Maulana Kausar Niazi Topics
nico philippe garrel
liars poker rules
amartya sen quotes
1421 hypothesis criticism
branchial arch second pharyngeal arch