Maunder Minimum Little Ice Age
A selection of articles related to maunder minimum little ice age.
Original articles from our library related to the Maunder Minimum Little Ice Age. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maunder Minimum Little Ice Age.
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
- A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive. I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance. I...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Maunder Minimum Little Ice Age is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maunder Minimum Little Ice Age books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hurricane frequency dropped during 17th century 'Little Ice Age'
- The number of hurricane-caused shipwrecks during the Maunder Minimum, which makes up a large portion of a period nicknamed the “Little Ice Age,” was less than a third the number of wrecks in the preceding decades. A hurricane slowdown during the ...
- Stacey Dash Calls Leo DiCaprio 'Chicken Little' And Denies Climate Change
- Think about that: The Maunder Minimum took place in the 17th century. There were no fossil fuels, no emissions, no cars — yet, climate change occurred. Not to mention the Ice Age.
- These ancient shipwrecks hold a hidden message about climate change
- This was an era in which very low sunspot activity correlated with relatively cooler temperatures here on the Earth (the Maunder Minimum was part of a cooler period known to climate history as the “Little Ice Age”).
- Email letters, March 9, 2016
- the Maunder Minimum cooling (AKA little ice age, which, magically, exactly coincided with a period of no solar sunspots) and the last 18 years of debatable warming! Look them up.
- The Maunder Minimum is back! (Maybe. And we probably won't notice)
- The "reasoning" behind the headlines is that a new study suggests the Sun is headed for a severe low in its activity, and the last time that happened coincided with a cold period called the Little Ice Age. Ergo, another one is on the way.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.