- MAUNI AMAVASYA
- In the year 2016, Mauni Amavasya will be celebrated on 8 February. On this day, Sun and Moon enter into Capricorn sign because of the transit. This day is also celebrated as the birthday of Manu Rishi.
- Mauni Amavasya: Over 50 lakh take holy dip at Sangam in Allahabad
- Lucknow: Over 50 lakh people took the holy dip at Sangam , the confluence of the Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati, at Sangam in Allahabad on the occasion of Mauni Amavasya on Monday. It is the third most prominent bath of the ongoing Magh Mela in ...
- 25 special squads to manage devotees on 18 ghats for Mauni Amavasya snan
- ALLAHABAD: In a bid to regulate the flow of devotees and pilgrims on all the 18 ghats of Sangam to take holy dip on the pious occasion of Mauni Amavasya, mela police on Wednesday formed as many as 25 special squads comprising 10 policemen each.
- Purnima snan to mark end of Magh Mela
- Sangam:Monday's snan of Maghi Purnima marks the culmination of month-long Kalpwas for more than five lakh Kalpwasis camping on the banks of Ganga. Most of the Kalpwasis, especially those hailing from neighbouring states, have started packing their ...
- Devotees throng Vaithikuppam village on 'Maasi Magam' day
- (Also Read: Mauni Amavasya: Devotees throng Har Ki Pauri ghat to take holy dip).
Mauni Amavasya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mauni Amavasya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.