A selection of articles related to maurice bishop.
Original articles from our library related to the Maurice Bishop. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maurice Bishop.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine,...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Maurice Bishop is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maurice Bishop books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Development of 'Revolutionary Consciousness' in Maurice
- in 1950-1, the crippling island-wide strikes prior to 1974 independence, and Maurice Bishop's.
- Excerpt from Roundtable on Grenada Invasion
- headed by Maurice Bishop that staged the first armed coup in the year-old Maurice Bishop and 43 members of the Maurice Bishop and his men rode into St.
Suggested News Resources
- From blue seas, city sounds
- by Chris Searle I've often thought that the emphatic and unifying cry of the Grenadian revolutionary Maurice Bishop, One Caribbean!, had enormous salience to jazz.
- Police: High Springs man used gun to end argument
- Eddie Maurice Bishop, 51, was arrested by the High Springs Police Department on charges of attempted murder and carrying a concealed weapon. In an arrest report, Officer James S.
- RE: The Rehabilitation Of Nkrumah Is Incomplete
- These proud African heroes include, Patrice Lumumba, Nelson Mandela, Ken Sarowiwa, Steve Biko, Samora Machel, Muamar Ghadafi, Maurice Bishop and Kwame Nkrumah.
- Union sticks to its demands in payment talks with LIAT
- A number of people were left stranded at the Maurice Bishop International Airport (MBIA), but TAWU president Chester Humphrey said “there is no price too much to pay for liberation. “LIAT owes the workers; they must pay….
- LIAT strike ends, full service to resume Friday
- Regional airline, LIAT, has advised that its operations at the Maurice Bishop International Airport (MBIA) are expected to return to normal, following the end of industrial action by its employees.
Suggested Web Resources
- Maurice Bishop Biography bishopcopyrighted.html
- Maurice Bishop was known to be pragmatic in that he held that the results of an idea are the best criteria by which to judge its merit.
- Maurice Bishop
- Maurice Bishop, the son of Rupert and Alimenta Bishop, was born in Grenada on 29th May 1944.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Maurice Bishop Topics
Related searchesjason defense advisory group
ready room captain picards ready room
blue bell creameries history
battle of the big hole the battle