- The Invention of...
- On July 28 1794 one of the great names of the French Revolution met madame guillotine in front of the Parisian mob. Maximilien Robespierre lived quite nearby his place of execution, in Rue Saint Honore where he lodged with a master carpenter called ...
- Marvels, mysteries of unfinished art in show at Met Breuer
- In the year David painted it, 1794, he was thrown in prison, mere months after the execution of his friend and supporter Maximilien Robespierre. If prison bars will put a stop to creativity, so will illness and death.
- Why Sanders Should Stop Talkin' 'Bout a Revolution
- Maximilien Robespierre, the most famous leader of the French Revolution, declared that the event represented a rupture in history, one that had set the French people two thousand years ahead of the rest of the human race.
- The Danger of Hating Hillary
- Before the Sanders campaign for the presidency, I suffered from paralyzing apathy. I would have classified my political affiliation as “Not Republican.” In my eyes, the last politician worth his salt was Maximilien Robespierre.
Maximilien Robespierre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maximilien Robespierre books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Maximilien Robespierre Topics
Related searchesdisc golf physics
san francisco seals
the great gatsby themes
battle realms play details
abbasid the end of the caliphate