Maya Calendar Wayeb
A selection of articles related to maya calendar wayeb.
Original articles from our library related to the Maya Calendar Wayeb. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maya Calendar Wayeb.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Maya Calendar Wayeb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maya Calendar Wayeb books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Maya Glyphs
- The Maya Calendar he Maya CHAPTER 3 – THE SACRED AND CIVIL CALENDAR OF THE MAYA ... Wayeb are usually considered to be a time of bad luck.
- Maya Civilization, one of the most mysterious civilizations in the
- In order to study the Mayan calendar, we will need to have a look on. Mayan number system ... http://www.
- Robert Powell & Kevin DANN
- The Haab' is the Maya solar calendar, comprising eighteen months of twenty days each, plus a period of five days at the end of the year known as Wayeb'.
- Maya Studies
- Maya Studies sought provide a worthwhile and detailed introduction to the Maya culture –past . The Maya Calendar . ..
- An Overview of Classic Maya Ceramics Containing Sequences of
- this particular day sign), the first three day signs of the Maya calendar. .. 4 Wayeb'.
Suggested Web Resources
- Maya calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Maya calendar is a system of calendars and almanacs used in the Maya civilization of .. The five days of Wayeb', were thought to be a dangerous time.
- Maya Calendar 5th Sun Mayan 13-Ahau Date 31-3-2013 - Tzolkin
- Ahau Sun Lord Mayan Calendar Ahau 21-12-2012 & 31-03-2013 Stargates 31 -3-2013 or 13-Ahau 3 Wayeb, seems to fit the required profile almost perfectly.
- HowStuffWorks "The Haab Calendar and the Calendar Round"
- The astronomers and mathematicians finally agreed on the 18 uinals, with five " nameless days" called the wayeb [source: The Maya Calendar].
- HAAB CALENDAR - Mayan Calendar
- HAAB' CALENDAR: 360 DAY PLUS WAYEB' (5 DAY) MAYAN CALENDAR CYCLE.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.