Maya Codices Madrid Codex
A selection of articles related to maya codices madrid codex.
Original articles from our library related to the Maya Codices Madrid Codex. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maya Codices Madrid Codex.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Maya Codices Madrid Codex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maya Codices Madrid Codex books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Aztec manuscript under the microscope
- Where does the Codex Borbonicus fit in? The commonly accepted explanation is that the French stole it from the library at the Escorial palace, outside Madrid, when Napoleon's army invaded Spain in 1808. But there is no proof of this and the year of its ...
- The ancient Maya meet the modern Internet
- Three books of bark paper survived the Spanish purge and were rediscovered in the 18th and 19th centuries in Europe as the Dresden Codex, the Paris Codex and the Madrid Codex.
- Diego's Bonfire
- Complete images of the surviving Maya codices are available on the Web site of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies (FAMSI). ... Mérida's Gran Museo del Mundo Maya displays a fine reproduction of the Madrid codex.
- Maya Predicted 1991 Solar Eclipse
- By decoding early Mayan hieroglyphics from four different codices housed in Madrid, Paris, Mexico and Dresden, the Brickers tracked how the night sky would have looked to the Mayans when they were alive. "We're dealing with real data," Harvey Bricker ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.