A selection of articles related to maya dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Maya Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maya Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Maya Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maya Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DICTIONARIES Maya
- Academy of Mayan Languages, adopted by the Guatemalan government, is employed. This practical orthography is followed in this dictionary too.
- - 1 - AN ANALYSIS OF ROADS LISTED IN COLONIAL
- the colonial Mayan-Spanish and Spanish-Mayan dictionaries written by.
Suggested News Resources
- Tales of Pirates at Sisal
- Santiago Pacheco Cruz, Zizal means ” place where the cold is heavy “, in the Maya Dictionary of Motul by Fray Antonio de Ciudad Real, Zizal means “coolness and trees that make great shade “. Most scholars are inclined to the last one.
Suggested Web Resources
- English-Mayan phrase book
- A Basic English - Yucatec Mayan Dictionary. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. a little hun p'iit or hump'iit.
- Maya Dictionary Online Translation LEXILOGOS >>
- Maya English Dictionary Online Translation, Language, Grammar.
- FAMSI - John Montgomery, Dictionary of Maya Hieroglyphs
- Table of Contents - John Montgomery Dictionary of Maya Hieroglyphs.
- Maya | Define Maya at Dictionary.com
- Maya definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
Maya Dictionary Topics
Related searchesheat index formula
syracuse university south campus
austin motor company models
fast food legal issues
police academy zed