A selection of articles related to maya predictions.
Original articles from our library related to the Maya Predictions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Maya Predictions.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Maya Predictions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maya Predictions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Just How Precise is Maya Astronomy?
- My quote addresses specifically the issue of precision in Maya predictions. As Jenkins knows very well, in Star Gods of the Maya (1999:249,.
- An Examination of Mayan calendar predictions for the year 2012
- An Examination of Mayan calendar predictions for the year 2012. By Stephanie Harwood.
- It's Not The End Of The World
- which completes a cycle of 5125.366 years (3114 BC – 2012 CE). More later about the Maya.
- The Maya Calendar & the True Meaning of 2012
- As 2012 approaches, it seems the whole world is talking about the Maya calendar and Maya predictions for the end of the world.
- QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF LOW FREE-ENERGY PROTEIN
- QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF LOW FREE-ENERGY PROTEIN STRUCTURE PREDICTIONS. Luca Cazzanti, Maya Gupta. ∗.
Suggested News Resources
- Lynx Shows People How to Live a Fast Life before the End of the World
- According to the Maya predictions, the world will come to the end in 2012 and we have just one year to experience all the outrageous things that are not on the list of things we usually do.
Suggested Web Resources
- The wonderous Maya predictions for the year 2012 - Part 1
- The year 2012 is mentioned with striking frequency, like by the Pueblo-Indians, the Zulus and the Maya.
- Mayan End Times Prophecy 12-21-2012
- prophetic context for the arising of this Feminine-based planetary transformation that is underway.
- Mayan Predictions and 2012: What will really happen?
- The Mayans predictions have the end of their third age and the 5000 year long count calendar occurring on December 21st, 2012.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Maya Predictions Topics
Related searchesroy l rocky dennis
dragon curve heighway dragon
clan gordon septs of the clan gordon
maya civilization origins