Mayan Calendar 2012
A selection of articles related to mayan calendar 2012.
Original articles from our library related to the Mayan Calendar 2012. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mayan Calendar 2012.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Mayan Calendar 2012 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mayan Calendar 2012 books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mayan Calendar 2012 Unlimited Philosophy
- Mayan Calendar http://www.2012.com.
- The Mayan Calendar
- The Mayan Calendar. There has been a great deal of talk about the supposed doomsday prediction of.
- The Meaning of the December 21, 2012 Mayan Calendar End Date
- The Meaning of the December 21, 2012 Mayan Calendar End Date.
- The Mayan Calendar Ends in 2012!!
- The Mayan calendar ends on December 21, 2012....
- 2012 Prophesies of the end Mayan calendar - Maya Archaeology
- of the. End of the Mayan Calendar. 2012 Prophesies.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Flashpoint 2012' offers analysis from 3 experts
- There's been much discussion of late about the Mayan calendar "2012" scenario which some interpret as a prophecy about the end of the world.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mayan Calendar 2012
- The Mayan Temple of Kukulcan is said to be a physical embodiment of the Mayan Calendar. For instance the steps plus the top equal one solar year. Another...
- Maya calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Maya calendar is a system of calendars and almanacs used in the Maya civilization of ..
- 2012 Mayan Calendar 'Doomsday' Date Might Be Wrong : Discovery
- Oct 18, 2010 According to the ridiculous hype surrounding Dec.
- So the Maya's Were Right After All
- Still, there's a couple of very interesting (and disturbing) facts about the Maya calendar's end. Most intriguing, 21-12-2012 is not a day like any other.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.