Mayan Calendar 2012
A selection of articles related to mayan calendar 2012.
Original articles from our library related to the Mayan Calendar 2012. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mayan Calendar 2012.
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Phases of the Moon: 2011 to 2020 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 2011 Jan 4 09:03 P Jan 12 11:32 Jan 19 21:22 Jan 26 12:58 00h01m Feb 3 02:31 Feb 11 07:19 Feb 18 08:36 Feb 24 23:27 Mar 4 20:46 Mar 12 23:45 Mar 19 18:10 Mar 26 12:07 Apr 3 14:32 Apr 11 12:04 Apr 18...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Mayan Calendar 2012 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mayan Calendar 2012 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tabasco, land of crocodiles, howling monkeys and my relatives
- A visit to the archaeological museum is also worth a visit with many fine pieces from the Olmec and Mayan cultures, including a replica of the Mayan stelae that was supposed to predict the end of the world or a new phase of the Mayan calendar back in 2012.
- Deshler students open Leap Day letters
- The students wrote letters to themselves on Feb. 29, 2012, when they were at Deshler Junior High School. Many also shared notes and photos that were placed in the envelopes of their friends.
- Does Ted Cruz Think Hes the Messiah?
- First, surrounded by Jewish symbols including a menorah, a Jewish star on the lectern, and a shofar in his hand, Pastor Huch noted that 2012 would be the year of “divine government—that God will begin to rule and reign.
- Pre-Flood and Early Post-Flood People, Part Five
- In this series, I stated that humanity was able to accomplish a lot early on and that civilization rose rapidly. I also said that when Noah and his family came off the ark, they brought a lot of practical knowledge and skill with them.
- World of the Maya: Jungle adventure takes travelers to Mayan sites in Guatemala
- Okay, so the world didn't end in 2012 — nor did the Maya ever say it would, despite the hype about their calendar.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mayan Calendar 2012 Topics
Related searchessham shui po district external link
nineteenth century evolutionists
numerical aperture fiber optics
physical law examples