A selection of articles related to mayan calendar.
Original articles from our library related to the Mayan Calendar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mayan Calendar.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Mayan Calendar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mayan Calendar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE MAYAN CALENDAR
- which are roundish glyphs, which are. THE MAYAN CALENDAR. ROUND Keeping Time.
- Mayan Calendar 2012 Unlimited Philosophy
- Mayan Calendar http://www.2012.com.
- The Mayan Calendar
- December 21, 2012 as it is reflected in the Mayan long calendar. Most of the According to the Mayan calendar, we are now living in the Mayan “end times.
- The Mayan Calendar Explained
- The Mayan Calendar Explained by Bruce Scofield.
- Maya Glyphs
- 4. Book 2: Maya Numbers and the Maya Calendar. CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 3 – THE SACRED AND CIVIL CALENDAR OF THE MAYA.
Suggested News Resources
- The end is nigh ...
- American scientist, engineer, mathematician and author Maurice Cotterell opened a can of worms when he cracked a Mayan calendar some years ago to gain insights on that long-ago-destroyed Central American civilization's readings of time.
- Nibiru: Imaginary Planet Blamed for Earth's Woes
- You guessed it, in 2012, the doomsday year some folks say they have derived from the Mayan calendar. Nibiru has also been blamed for the great Japan earthquake that happened on March 11 this year.
- "2012" documentary will reveal Mayan secrets
- By Steve Pond LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - The Mexican government is releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," TheWrap has learned.
- Paramount Lines Up 'World War Z' Release Date with Mayan Calendar: December 21
- It should, because it has been in the news, on and off, for the past couple of years as being the day that the world will end as predicted by the Mayan calendar. You remember that big-budget actioner that came out a while ago named "2012?
Suggested Web Resources
- 2012 Mayan Calendar 'Doomsday' Date Might Be Wrong : Discovery
- Oct 18, 2010 According to the ridiculous hype surrounding Dec.
- ALL ABOUT 2012
- THE MAYAN CALENDAR DOES NOT END IN 2012 The Maya also used a 365 -day calendar called the Haab, and a Venus calendar, plus others.