A selection of articles related to mayan men.
Original articles from our library related to the Mayan Men. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mayan Men.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 5:2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it, at the apostles' feet. 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Mayan Men is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mayan Men books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MILLENNIUM MESSAGE Hunbatz Men - Director, International
- MILLENNIUM MESSAGE. Hunbatz Men - Director, International Maya Mysteries Schools. The Mayan prophecies are being fulfilled.
- Modern Maya
- know, must a Mayan man give up a critical part of his identity just to ride the bus? After all, they were – the Maya, that is – here long before anyone else.
- From Men of Maize to Men of Coffee: Integrating the Mayan
- “From Men of Maize to Men of Coffee”: Integrating the Mayan Indigenous Culture in the 21st Century. Multiculturalism in Guatemala.
Suggested News Resources
- Jordan Buckley: Guest commentary ... US not demanding justice for Guatemalan
- Numerous Guatemalans — some estimate half of all Mayan men at the time — were enlisted against their will in army-controlled civil patrols where, under threat, they were ordered to commit unspeakable violence against innocent people.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gender in Maya society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- She assumed the mantle of power after the failure of two male leaders.
- Mayan math and culture
- Mayan man (Tum Chu): Yes, Gumumatz, you called me? Gucumatz: Yes my faithful servant. Tomorrow at dawn bring your son Brigido here to sacrifice him.
- Mayan Men :: Latino USA
- An Ancient People in Exodus » Mayan Men · Mayan Men Mayan-Men1.png. This entry was posted on Friday, June 10th, 2011 at 1:14 pm and is filed under .
Mayan Men Topics
Related searchesmolecular docking applications
pittsburgh pirates trivia