A selection of articles related to mayan.
Original articles from our library related to the Mayan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mayan.
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
Mayan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mayan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE MAYAN CALENDAR
- About Maya. About Mayan Calendars. The Maya, who came to prominence in the New World in the third century.
- Courtly Art of the Ancient Maya
- the king before they could read the ancient Mayan lan- guage. It describes what the signs look like but does not tell us what the king's name sounded like.
- Convert your Birth Date into Kiche Mayan Astrology
- bolded number is your sacred Mayan Birth number. Read to the far left of this box This is you Mayan birth date in the Kiche count.
- The Mayan Calendar - The World Will Not End CARLOS BARRIOS
- tional elders for 25 years since the age of 19, he has also became a Mayan viewed nearly 600 traditional Mayan elders to widen their scope of knowledge.
Suggested News Resources
- One poor jobs report won't cause the world to end
- Is the ancient Mayan prophecy of worldwide destruction in 2012 coming true? The jury is still out on the 5000-year-old Mayan Long Count calendar, but it's OK to relax a bit when it comes to digesting month-to-month employment statistics.
- Cereal Maker Claims Non-Profit's Bird Infringes on "Toucan Sam"
- Kellogg said it was also concerned about the use of “Mayan imagery” in the mark, saying that Sam also sometimes appeared in a similar setting.
- A Fragile Show of Mayan Art
- At its apogee, Mayan civilization extended over much of southern Mexico and the Yucatan peninsula, Belize, El Salvador and Honduras, with Guatemala in the center.
- Travel Wise How safe is travel in Mexico?
- (August 27, 2011, by south seattle gardener) Read more I'll be taking my first trip to the Yucatan in Mexico later this year, and I'm excited to delve into Merida's music scene, explore ancient ruins and relax along the Mayan Riviera.
- Mayan group claims Kellogg's legal action over toucan logo
- A non-profit organisation that defends indigenous Mayan culture says Kellogg Company is taking legal action over its use of a toucan logo.
Suggested Web Resources
- Maya civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Many Mayan languages continue to be spoken as primary languages today; the There is some dispute about when this era of Mayan civilization began.
- Welcome to the MAYAN
- Mayan Salsa Club Mayan Video Salsa Video designed by AdvancedVision.com.
- Mayan End Times Prophecy 12-21-2012
- The Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end on 12-21-2012.
- The Mayan Prophecy of 2012
- This grand cycle of evolution will culminate winter solstice, December 21, 2012 AD.
- The Mayan Calendar | Calendars
- The Aztec calendar was an adaptation of the Mayan calendar. It consisted of a 365-day agricultural calendar, as well as a 260-day sacred calendar.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfriday the 13th origins
uniting church in australia liturgy
east bengal regiment