- Maybank expects 27% rise in retail SME loan portfolio
- KUALA LUMPUR: Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) expects its retail small and medium enterprises (RSME) loan portfolio to grow 27% to RM28 billion this year, given the tremendous demand from regional markets. Maybank group head of community ...
- Maybank, CIMB, PetChem lead KLCI to higher close
- KUALA LUMPUR: Late fund buying of Maybank, CIMB and Petronas Chemicals enabled the FBM KLCI to close markedly higher on Thursday amid a strong broader market while the ringgit strengthened against some major currencies. At 5pm, the KLCI was ...
- Maybank targets RM28b retail SME loans this year
- KUALA LUMPUR: Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) aims to grow its retail small and medium enterprise (RSME) loan portfolio by 27% to RM28 billion this year, from RM22.1 billion in 2015, by aggressively expand the financing model across Asean. "Because ...
- Maybank opens second branch in Laos
- PETALING JAYA: Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank) has expanded its network in Laos with a second branch in the capital Vientiane, boosting its support for the local financial services sector as well as enabling it to tap into the potential of one of Asean's ...
- Pressures on ringgit lessen in 2016: Maybank FX
- KUALA LUMPUR: The ringgit is likely see depreciation pressures reduced on the back of improved investor appetite and stable oil prices, says Maybank FX Research. In an `easy monetary policy environment', the ringgit, rupiah, peso and Australian dollar ...
Maybank is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maybank books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbritish accreditation registry
berber famous berbers
scarlett johansson private life
police academy proctor
european common market