- Drilon reminds Comelec: Delaying May polls not legal
- Drilon reminds Comelec: Delaying May polls not legal. By Patricia Lourdes Viray (philstar.com) | Updated March 10, 2016 - 3:45pm.
- Guihulngan City cops tape firearms of May polls bets
- The local police in Negros Oriental's Guihulngan City on Friday taped the muzzles of the politicians' firearms as part of its efforts for credible and peaceful May elections.
- NorMin coordinating center: Secure power for May polls
- SECURE the power situation for the upcoming presidential elections this May, the Regional Joint Security Coordinating Center (RJSCC) Coordinating Conference for Northern Mindanao said. This was underscored during the recent RJSCC Coordinating ...
- Binay unfazed by SC decision qualifying Poe for May polls
- The camp of Vice President Jejomar Binay said the Supreme Court decision qualifying Sen. Grace Poe for the elections does not have an impact on Binay's campaign. “The Supreme Court decision has no bearing on our campaign,” Binay's spokesperson Atty ...
- POLICE AND ELECTIONS
- President Benigno Aquino III told the Philippine National Police Academy's (PNPA) Class of 2016 to shun temptation and put country above self especially in the coming May elections.
Maypoll is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Maypoll books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseyrbyggja saga
mewtwo in the card game