A selection of articles related to mcconkey agar.
Original articles from our library related to the Mcconkey Agar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mcconkey Agar.
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
New Testament >> Galatians
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Mcconkey Agar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mcconkey Agar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MacConkey Agar
- LABORATORIOS CONDA, S.A. www.
- Facilitating Identification of Lactose-Fermenting Enterobacteriaceae
- 70:5 - 8 (1990). Facilitating Identification of Lactose-Fermenting Enterobacteriaceae on. MacConkey Agar.
- SELECTIVE AND DIFFERENTIAL MEDIA
- MacConkey's agar is a differential plating medium used in the detection and isolation of all types of dysentery, typhoid and paratyphoid organisms.
Suggested News Resources
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) Versus Percutaneous
- Quantitative urine cultures were performed by inoculating sheep blood and McConkey agar plates with 0.1 ml of urine, and isolates were identified by standard biochemical tests.
Suggested Web Resources
- MacConkey agar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There are many variations of MacConkey agar depending on the need. If the spreading or swarming of Proteus species is required, sodium chloride is omitted.
- Mackoncky Agar? Help please? - Yahoo! Answers
- first of all your spelling is wrong it is MacConkey agar.