A selection of articles related to mccoy.
Original articles from our library related to the Mccoy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mccoy.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
Mccoy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mccoy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lee McCoy bests Jordan Spieth, doesn't take advice
- PALM HARBOR, Fla. -- The fans surrounding the 18th green cheered long and loud for amateur Lee McCoy after an impressive performance at the Valspar Championship on Sunday. But what the University of Georgia golfer will likely remember the most is ...
- Bulldogs McCoy outplays big dog Spieth
- PALM HARBOR, FLA. – As they sat in the scorer's trailer Sunday signing off on their day's work at the Valspar Championship, Jordan Spieth offered one last piece of advice to the Georgia Bulldogs amateur who had just handed him his lunch.
- Schwartzel rallies and beats Haas in playoff; University of Georgia senior
- The loudest cheers belonged to Lee McCoy, the senior at Georgia who grew up next to Innisbrook and made good on his first sponsor's exemption. Playing alongside Jordan Spieth, McCoy shot 69 to finish alone in fourth.
- McCoy helps Ankeny win Eastern Division title
- Senior forward Riley McCoy helped the Ankeny boys' basketball team to an 18-5 record this season. McCoy averaged 3.5 points and 1.
- AP McCoy and Ruby Walsh reflect on their rivalry and friendship
- When AP McCoy wrote his latest autobiography — there was always a reason to write another, as there was always another few champion jockey titles to reflect on — the title he chose was self-explanatory — Winner. Winning's what he did — more than ...