- MDMA (Ecstasy)
- December 2010. Page 1 of 4.
- MDMA (Ecstasy) Fast Facts
- from middle- and upper-class house- holds. MDMA is inexpensive.
- 1 NIDA RRS Marijuana
- 60 and 120 milligrams of MDMA. MDMA can cause a dangerous increase of MDMA.
- Modified Ecstasy Compounds Have Powerful Anti-Cancer Properties
- Altered forms of MDMA (Ecstasy) which are 100 times better at destroying cancer cells could be used to effectively treat patients with leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma, according to an article in Investigational New Drugs.
- Could a Form of Ecstasy Fight Cancer?
- By Maia Szalavitz Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | View Comments New research suggests that a modified form of MDMA — more commonly known as the illegal drug ecstasy — could kill some types of blood cancer cells.
- Big Boi Arrested In Miami On Drug Charges
- The drugs were listed as MDMA powder, ecstasy pills and Viagra. Further reports state that the artist born Antwan Patton was apprehended by customs and border patrol canines as he was exiting a cruise line.
- Erowid MDMA (Ecstasy) Vault
- Information about MDMA (Ecstasy) including basics, effects, dosage, history, legal status, photos, research, media coverage, and links to other resources.
- MDMA (Ecstasy) - InfoFacts - NIDA
- MDMA is taken orally, usually as a capsule or tablet.
- MDMA / Ecstasy : Utopian Pharmacology
- Lifelong Ecstasy? Beyond MDMA. Mental Health in the Third Millennium; drugs and medications.
Mdma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mdma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
bactrian camel appearance and habitat
ray of creation