- High-powered guns, pills, half tonne of methylamine seized in Sydney raids
- Officers said they uncovered a "large clandestine laboratory" in the garage of a home in Blacktown, where they found more than 10,000 MDMA or ecstasy pills, and 25 kilograms of MDP2P - a prohibited drug used to manufacture MDMA. They said they found ...
- Tiler accused of housing a drugs lab Joe Andary claims he rented the garage to
- More than 500kgs of methylamine and 25kgs of MDP2P, both used to make the key ingredient in ecstasy MDMA, were allegedly found at four locations across Blacktown and Seven Hills and two Wentworthville storage units. Officers also seized 1.3kgs of ...
- Ice drug lab hidden in 'normal, middle class' street in Blacktown as police
- High-powered firearms including a Mac 11 submachine gun with a silencer, a .338 calibre sniper rifle and an AR15 military style assault rifle were also seized.
- Ecstasy In Canada: Feds Raise Danger Rating On Rave Drug While Health Officers
- The gangs source the precursor chemicals — like MDP2P which comes from the sassafras plant — from connections in China, smuggling it through Vancouver ports, according to an 80-page report in January from U.S. President Barack Obama's drug czar.
- The ecstasy and the agony
- Ottawa-based RCMP Cpl. Luc Chicoine, a synthetic-drug expert who provides support to the force's drug investigators, said MDMA is made by mixing MDP2P, a light oil extracted from the bark of a tree, with various chemicals common in paint thinners and ...
mdp2p is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, mdp2p books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesriver great ouse
sleeping sickness life cycle
vojvodina of serbia and tami banat
heartworm history of the disease
bronze sculpture people