A selection of articles related to me generation.
Original articles from our library related to the Me Generation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Me Generation.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
Me Generation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Me Generation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gossage: Harper's 'me, me, me' Generation Sending Baseball Straight to Hell
- WASHINGTON — Bryce Harper has ignited a firestorm that's been simmering beneath the surface of Major League Baseball. There is no confusion where Hall of Fame reliever Goose Gossage stands. After only yesterday calling Toronto's Jose Bautista, ...
- 'Valley of the Dolls,' Pitched to a New Generation
- Lee Daniels of “Empire” is working on a TV series to be called “Star” that will be “a little 'Valley of the Dolls,' a little 'Dreamgirls,' a little Supremes, a little bit of TLC and a little bit of me,” Mr.
- After A Year In Space, Astronaut Scott Kelly To Retire In April
- I am humbled and excited by new opportunities for me to support and share the amazing work NASA is doing to help us travel farther into the solar system and work with the next generation of science and technology leaders," he said.
- A millennial and a baby boomer trade places: 'I can't help but feel a stab of
- Michele tells me she found people who were happy to share housing with her young daughter, but I don't know anyone who would put up with a screaming baby as a flatmate. Perhaps my generation is more precious about this sort of thing. After 10 years of ...
- Film Review: 'Me Him Her'
- There's entirely too much “Me” in “Me Him Her,” an abrasively un-romantic non-comedy that second-generation Hollywood screenwriter Max Landis (best known for “Chronicle” and “American Ultra,” but invariably judged by his last name) claims was so ...
Me Generation Topics
Related searchesheadgear fashion
nuclear magnetic resonance history
history of california statehood
prayer for the dead