Meadowcroft Rock Shelter
A selection of articles related to meadowcroft rock shelter.
Original articles from our library related to the Meadowcroft Rock Shelter. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meadowcroft Rock Shelter.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 Then came the children of Israel, even the whole congregation, into the desert of Zin in the first month: and the people abode in Kadesh; and Miriam died there, and was buried there. 20:2 And there was no water for the congregation: and they...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Meadowcroft Rock Shelter is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meadowcroft Rock Shelter books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How a cave in western Pa. changed human history as we know it
- I've come across many little-known sites in Pennsylvania that amazed me. However, few can top Meadowcroft Rockshelter. Located just a few miles from the West Virginia border in Washington County, Pennsylvania, Meadowcroft Rockshelter is one of the ...
- Things to do this week in Sonoma County
- Paws for Love Gala: View the art of shelter pets around Sonoma County at the annual gala event that benefits animals in need of a home. This year's event will also include delicious food and ...
- Travel the trail of history at Meadowcroft Village near Avella
- But the Meadowcroft Rockshelter and Historic Village in Jefferson Township, which has been part of the Senator John Heinz History Center since 2000, turns remoteness into an attribute.
- Meadowcroft Rockshelter site recovering from July flooding
- Meadowcroft Rockshelter in Washington County has been known the world over for 40 years for archeological discoveries that have produced awe, wonder and knowledge. But the most recent discovery there -- this one by a security guard -- that severe rain ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.