- JP Morgan Places Chinese Bonds Under Review for Including in Index
- “We're waiting to see what the policy changes mean in practice, for both foreign investors and those that are benchmarked to the J.P. Morgan GBI-EM indices,” said Gloria Kim, head of global index research at J.
- Investec's (IVTJF) CEO Stephen Koseff on Pre-Close Briefing Broker Conference
- Good morning everybody in London and Johannesburg and anyone watching on TV or wherever else this thing is broadcast. Thank you for coming to traditional pre-close briefing. I'm going to get into the story straight away.
- Meet the Black Blues Musician Who Befriended the KKK
- “I've been doing this since he was still in Baghdad—and by Baghdad, I mean in his father's sperm sack.” It's easy to see the clash as a generational divide between the younger generation and Davis, 58, who spent part of his childhood abroad attending ...
- The sugar tax, sarcasm, a posh fish, peanut butter – we review anything
- You may have thought sarcasm got its bad rep through being mindless and one-note (somebody saying the opposite of what they mean in either an incongruously exuberant voice, or a completely monotone one, in order to imply that something or somebody ...
- Recruiting Column: A 1-2-3 Business Approach to College Recruiting
- So what exactly does that mean, in terms of creating a plan? Well, it means you need to figure out what it is that you want out of this process. What level are you wanting to compete at in college?
Meanin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meanin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.