A selection of articles related to means.
Original articles from our library related to the Means. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Means.
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Means is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Means books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- what it means to
- The Health Consequences of Involuntary Exposure to Tobacco Smoke.
- ENDS AND MEANS: THE FUTURE ROLES OF SOCIAL HOUSING
- ESRC Research Centre for. Analysis of Social Exclusion. ENDS AND MEANS: THE.
- Using the Triangle Inequality to Accelerate -Means
- The ¡ -means algorithm is by far the most widely used method for discovering clusters in data.
- Means to an End FIDELITY FINAL
- palliative care. Palliative care means taking care of the whole person—body, mind, spirit—heart and soul. It looks at dying as something natural and personal.
Suggested News Resources
- USC hoping more players means fewer breakdowns
- The Trojans will platoon at several positions, especially on defense, in hopes of avoiding the late-game collapses that tainted last season. 33% off! USC Football Ticket for $40!
- Get To Know Japan's Likely Next Prime Minister And What He Means For The Yen
- The ruling Democratic Party of Japan elected another finance minister as its chief, all but guaranteeing that Yoshihoko Noda will become the next prime minister.
- Summit County Schools: Equal access — what it means
- By Janice Kurbjun > Why: The district is anticipating participation and discussion on this topic as a result of consistent discussion among board members and parents.
- What Drummond Means for Huskies
- Back in March, as the UConn Huskies were limping through the final games of the Big East conference schedule and the regular season, they looked like a team in the middle of a rebuilding effort.
- Harvey Uken, Crookston, letter: Logo means freedom in more ways than one
- North Dakota State Rep. Mike Schatz says the UND Fighting Sioux nickname issue is about freedom of speech, and that one entity should not be allowed to dictate to another.
Suggested Web Resources
- RSMeans | Reed Construction Data
- Trusted Name in Construction Cost Data.
- Mean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In statistics, mean has two related meanings: the arithmetic mean (and is distinguished from the geometric mean or harmonic mean).
- Mean | Define Mean at Dictionary.com
- What does am pm mean? Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Is there a word for the individual prongs of a fork ?
- MEANS | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- MEANS's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- means - definition of means by the Free Online Dictionary
- a. To be used to convey; denote: "'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things'" (Lewis Carroll). b.