A selection of articles related to meant.
Original articles from our library related to the Meant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meant.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Meant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meant books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New court designs meant to help NCAA tournament fans follow action
- FILE - In this March 26, 2014, file photo, Wisconsin's Traevon Jackson dribbles past the NCAA logo during practice at the NCAA men's college basketball tournament in Anaheim, Calif.
- Chris Hart reiterates he meant no harm with his infamous tweet
- JOHANNESBURG - Former Standard Bank economist, Chris Hart, has reiterated that he did not mean any harm when he took to Twitter in January explaining that he was speaking in the context of unemployment in South Africa and an ailing economy.
- Swiss plutonium never meant for bomb making
- It said the plutonium, meant for research and development of new-generation fuel elements for nuclear reactor plants, belonged to the Swiss government while it was securely stored for several decades under International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) ...
- Iowa State RB Mike Warren 'meant to be' with new coach Matt Campbell
- For Toledo coach Matt Campbell, Mike Warren was sort of the one who got away. For new Iowa State coach Matt Campbell, Warren might be the key to the whole rebuild. Back in January 2014, the little-known three-star back out of Lawton, Oklahoma, came ...
- Boy injured on spiked booby trap meant to stop motocross riders
- A boy was injured in the foot when he stepped on sharpened iron spikes in the forest on Buntweg in Zeeland, a neighborhood officer announced on Facebook. The police believe that the spikes were meant as a booby trap for motocross riders. The police ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.