- meatotomy /me·a·tot·o·my/ (-tot´ah-me) incision of an acoustic or urinary meatus to enlarge it. me·a·tot·o·my (m -t t -m ). n.
- Meatal Stenosis
- Meatotomy (mee-ay-taw-toe-mee) is the name of the procedure that opens the urine channel. If it isn't dangerous, why should my son have a meatotomy?
- Cystoscopy, Meatotomy, and Urethral Dilatation
- Meatotomy is a procedure that enlarges the urinary opening (urethra). Urethral Dilatation is a procedure that stretches the urinary opening (urethra).
- After a Meatotomy | Patient Family Education Manual
- After a Meatotomy. You may see a few small drops of blood in your child's underwear when you arrive home. This is normal after the procedure.
- Patient Information Meatotomy/meatoplasty: procedure- specific
- Meatotomy/meatoplasty: procedure- specific information. What is the evidence base for this information?
- Post Op Instructions for Meatotomy
- Meatotomy. Post Operative Instructions. What to expect after surgery: 1.
- Meatotomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A meatotomy is a form of penile modification in which the underside of the glans is split.
- MEATOTOMY IN URETHRAL STRICTURE - YouTube
- Aug 25, 2009 MEATOTOMY IN URETHRAL STRICTURE. doctordesilva 29 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- Meatotomy - BMEzine Encyclopedia
- Sep 24, 2010 Meatotomy is incision into and enlargement of a meatus.
- PSG : Pediatric Urology Group : Procedures : Meatotomy
- A meatotomy is usually performed as an outpatient procedure using local anesthetic. A small slit is made in the web of skin covering the urine channel.
- Meatotomy | Define Meatotomy at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:"Eeny meeny mainee mo" had a different ending 100 years ago. What was it?
Meatotomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meatotomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespolyester synthesis
vitiligo famous patients