- Meb Keflezighi becomes oldest US Olympic distance runner
- LOS ANGELES – Mebrahtom Keflezighi, known to all as Meb, will be the oldest U.S. Olympic runner in history when he toes the starting line of the men's marathon in Rio de Janeiro on Aug.
- Meb Keflezighi: An Immigrant we all can love
- Nevertheless, on this day, Meb Keflezighi, a few months shy of his 41st birthday was seeking to make his fourth U.S Olympic team.
- Meb's Tips For Performing Into Your 40s And Beyond
- “As we get older, we have to evolve with the individual,” said Keflezighi, who is based in San Diego, and recently wrote the training book Meb For Mortals with Scott Douglas. “Nutritionally you have to change.
- Brady Street project no hurdle for Bix 7
- Froehlich said Bix 7 icons Bill Rodgers and Joan Samuelson plan to be present. Meb Keflezighi, another icon, may be in Davenport on July 30, Froehlich said, “unless he's up in the mountains training.
Mebrahtom Keflezighi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mebrahtom Keflezighi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.