- 4 Things to Do When Your Dog Has Peripheral Vestibular Disease
- She can also provide medicine to help support your dog. For dizziness (and resulting nausea and vomiting), Meclizine is a widely prescribed, standard treatment.
- Not all dogs love to go for a drive in the car
- Antivert, Bonine, D-Vert and Dramamine II are all brand names for meclizine – even better for many pets. Small dogs and cats should get one 12.5 mg tablet.
- Well | Staying Healthy While Traveling the Globe
- For one grandson prone to motion sickness, I took some meclizine as well.
- 10 tips for staying healthy when travelling the globe
- NEW YORK • On a recent trip to Tanzania with four grandsons, my most important task (beside protecting them from the jaws of a lion or leopard) was to keep them and myself in good health.
- Brody: Getting prepared to travel abroad
- For one grandson prone to motion sickness, I took some meclizine as well. As the oldest traveler in the group (and the shortest now that my youngest grandson, at 11, has passed me), I am acutely aware of the risk of blood clots when flying long distances.
Meclizine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meclizine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.