A selection of articles related to med.
Original articles from our library related to the Med. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Med.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lapis Lazuli
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid, med. to dk. blue. In meditation, opens brow chakra; higher guidance, intuition, connection to higher self, overview, decisions for good of all. Organizes, quiets mind. Opens throat/thyroid chakra; self-expression, writing,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Med is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Med books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bill that gives pharmacists more control over cold-med sales heads to governor
- Pharmacists would have more control over who can buy cold medicine that is a key ingredient in methamphetamine under a bill passed Thursday by the Indiana General Assembly. Under the bill, which is a combination of measures proposed in the House ...
- Medifast's (MED) CEO Michael MacDonald on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call
- Good afternoon and welcome to the Medifast Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode.
- Med school: top minister plagiarized her thesis
- Hanover Medical School on Wednesday said Defence Minister Ursula von der Leyen plagiarized parts of her thesis, but allowed her to keep her doctorate because there was no "deliberate deception". German defence minister defends claims on CV (11 Oct ...
- Med-Aid Pharmacy closing at end of month; cites reductions in grants, donations
- A Winston-Salem pharmacy serving about 530 uninsured and underinsured residents said Wednesday it is closing March 31 because of reductions in donations and state grant funding. Med-Aid Pharmacy, based in Novant Health Medical Park off South ...