- From putting the words "fad" and "anime" together. It means an anime or a series that gets adapted into one that starts or starts up a quick and hi...
- John Stocker Credits
- Nelvana/ Redshift. Mona the Vampire. Cinar.
- John Stocker John Stocker
- ACTRA/Equity. VOICE DIRECTION: Beyblade (3 Seasons). Nelvana/Redshift.
- •Corus Cover ƒinal 2•
- toy and game rights to the high-tech Medabots robot brand. The deal puts Nelvana at the forefront of the boys' action figure category.
- OHAYOCON 2011
- 18+. RIN: Daughters of. Mnemosyne.
- Protoculture Addicts Promotional Issue
- MEDABOTS #9: A TASTE OF MEDABOTS (Eps 36-39). ADV. D.
- Comedy show coming
- lends his voices to a many cartoons including: huck and Friends, Willas Wildlife Adventure, Bakughan Brawlers, Stoked, Sixteen, NBC Discovery Kids Time Warp Trio, PBS's Timothy Goes to School, Showtime's Gahan Wilson's The Kid, and Fox's Medabots.
- Japanese Voice Actress Junko Takeuchi Of Naruto Comes to New York Anime Fest
- internationally for her portrayal of Naruto Uzumaki — lead character in the Naruto franchise — and is also well-known for roles including Gon Freecss in Hunter x Hunter, Mamoru Endo in Inazuma Eleven, Metabee in Medabots, and Gomamon in Digimon.
- Medabots Wiki
- Medabots Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
- Medabots Episode 1 Part 1/2 - YouTube
- Sep 30, 2009 "Stung by a Metabee" - I'm gonna give this 1 last shot.
- Watch Videos Online | Medabots Episode 1 | Veoh.com
- "Stung by a Metabee". I'll be uploading the first 2 seasons (52 episodes). Subscribe for more episodes.
Medabots is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medabots books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.